An extraordinary bridal group experience in Byron Bay
Planning a wedding is such an exciting and pivotal time in a woman’s life, but it can also be quite stressful and overwhelming.
The Light Witch experience nurtures and celebrates the bride-to-be through magic and ritual, so that she feels radiant and restored, deeply connected with those around her and ready for the next beautiful chapter of her life.
Let me take care of your special group at Light Witch Craft House in Byron Bay or at a location of your choice. There I will create a beautiful, intimate space where everyone feels calm and connected. Each woman will be nurtured through ritual and ceremony, one-of-a-kind crystal healing, guided meditation, rejuvenating yin yoga, spell casting and more.
And to continue these nourishing self care rituals after the ritual, each person will receive a beautiful Love Ritual Kit to take home.
The Radiant Bride Moon Ritual is an incredible gift of self care, self love and friendship for a bride-to-be and an experience that will stay with her forever.
Pricing and inclusions
$400 + $55 per person*
This special two-hour session includes:
- White sage smudging to purify your energy
- Teachings of the current astrology and moon cycle
- Cleansing and protection of your aura
- Breathing and sound practice to calm your mind
- Guided meditation to ground you
- Confidential journaling to clarify your emotions
- Jojoba and rose oil self massage to nourish your skin
- Spell casting for the bride-to-be
- Yin yoga to stretch your body
- Calming essential oils to awaken your senses
- Guided peace meditation to integrate
- Crystal quartz sound bath to raise your vibration
- Oracle card guidance for faith and trust
Your beautiful Love Ritual Kit will contain:
- White sage smudge stick to purify your space
- Pink Aura-Soma® Pomander to clean your aura and promote unconditional love
- Rose quartz crystal to purify and open your heart.
10 stars from me. I loved clearing my energy, the sound bath and chanting. Erin gives great guidance with worksheets/questions. It was the perfect pace. I loved the smells, the aesthetic and I couldn’t wait to turn over my oracle card!
Alice Connolly, Byron Bay
Can you come to us?*
Yes, absolutely. I can come to your accommodation (just add $70 per hour of travel outside of Byron Bay). I do require a space big enough where participants can all lie down comfortably.
Can we come to you?
Groups of 2 people can be accommodated at my Light Witch Craft House in Old Bangalow Road, Byron Bay.
What time does the ritual start?
This depends on your group needs. You may prefer the ritual in the morning from 10am or you may like an afternoon from 3pm. I will always work with you to find a time that suites. It’s best to try and book as early as possible to ensure you receive the best and most suitable time slot.
How many people can participate in the ritual?
The ritual accommodates 1 to 8 people. You can simply add more at $70pp.
Can the ritual be tailored to my group?
Absolutely. Please contact me to discuss the changes you would like to make.